Thursday, January 22, 2015

First Soring 15 Post!!!!

Hey All. This my very first blog and I'm soooooo excited do you start this new journey of blogging. I've always wanted to create one of  these great sites of my thoughts and my views on whatever the topic may be.

for my class that I'm taking to achieve my masters I get to do so. So I am very very happy to share this website with you guys tell you guys my thoughts and my feelings about new medias and literacies in technology and I'm excited for the semester for to start.

Happy blogging to all!


1 comment:

  1. Amber

    So glad that you are glad to have a reason to get started on PUBLISHING!!! That is after all what Blogging is. Nice thoughts. Try to link your ideas a bit more strongly to the concepts in the reading. I like the personal experience approach. But, have you done any other thinking about the implications of the quote which is the prompt in terms of other theories? Just curious. This is the first one you will get better. Think about other material you might explore etc. Take a look at Robert Kaytons blog and see the depth of theory and deliberations he included. His is actually a bit over board but an excellent example of the potential in these posts. This is where I see if you are comprehending the material and then can express and 'teach' what you have considered from the reading.

    ReplyDelete